All of my beauty bars are all natural, made in America and sourced from right here in Houston Texas!
Made with Shea butter, Shea butter soap, all natural sugar and pure castile soap The scent A classic musk, with a subtle hint of patchouli, softened with sweet sandalwood and delicate roses. Perfume oils will enhance your mood and feelings of well-being.
This sunset-yellow spice, scientifically known as Curcuma longa, has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that can help to:
- heal wounds
- prevent breakouts (and lessen active ones)
- fight eczema and psoriasis
- reduce acne scarring
- brighten dark circles
- bring out your natural glow
Though it may be a relatively new skin treatment in the Western world, turmeric has racked up centuries of street cred as an Indian health treatment for a number of skin and body issues.
Have you heard of the amazing super food Moringa Leaf? I made this beauty bar for anyone who is looking for help in the following areas.
1. Slows down ageing: Moringa oil and moringa leaf powder are both used topically on the face to prevent wrinkles and free radical damage to the skin. Moringa may help firm up your facial skin and also help reduce wrinkles and blemishes, making you look younger.
2. Moisturizes the lips: Moringa oil is also used as an ingredient in a range of lip balms and lip care products, as it is capable of moisturizing the sensitive skin of the lips and make them retain their softness.
Improves complexion: As stated earlier, moringa or drumsticks may help improve your complexion by preventing blemished and give you an even tone, when applied topically. A paste of the leaves can be applied to dark spots or blemishes on the face to reduce them.
4. Fights acne: It may seem counter-productive but applying moringa oil on the face has been known to prevent acne breakouts, due to its anti-bacterial properties. The same effect can be achieved by applying a paste of moringa leaves on the affected areas of the face. However, it’s always advisable to consult an expert dermatologist before self-administering any skin treatments, whether internally or topically.
5. Help in removing toxins: Pimple and acne breakouts may be signs of accumulation of toxins in the blood. Consuming moringa powder or moringa seeds may help purify your blood, which will definitely translate into a clearer and healthier skin.
6. Reduces large pores: Moringa also acts on large open pores of the skin and tightens the skin. It has skin health boosting collagen protein, which helps in reducing pores.
What’s in it? Organic Moringa Leaf powder,100% all natural Lemon essential oil, 100% Lime essential oil and 100% Lavender essential oil, Shea butter and mango soap and Shea butter.
Maca, in particular, has all sorts of beauty benefits. The Incan root—which helps calm the mind, boost stamina, and rev up sex drive—is also capable of reducing monthly breakouts, strengthening your mane, and fast-tracking collagen production. This is great to use for aging skin.
This bar is made with crushed lavender buds, goat’s milk, Shea butter and Aura Cacia Lavender essential oil.
This is made with goats milk and finely ground oatmeal. It’s smell is all natural no added oils or scents. I love to make beauty bars that can be used on any type of skin so I keep it clean and simple.
This is made with a Shea and mango butter and finely ground oatmeal. It’s smell is all natural no added oils or scents. I love to make beauty bars that can be used on any type of skin so I keep it clean and simple.
Activated charcoal is Antibacterial and Antifungal, lift dirt and grim from deep within your pores, oil balancing and keeps your skin smooth. This is made with a Shea and mango butter and activated charcoal. It’s smell is all natural no added oils or scents. I love to make beauty bars that can be used on any type of skin so I keep it clean and simple.
African black soap helps remove bacteria from the skin such as the following,
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Bacillus spp.
- Escherichia coli
- Corynebacterium spp.
Reduces fine lines, acne, dark spots, razor bumps and helps smooth your skin tone.
This is made with a Shea and mango butter and activated charcoal. It’s smell is all natural no added oils or scents. I love to make beauty bars that can be used on any type of skin so I keep it clean and simple.
By fighting free radicals brought about by air pollution, smoke, and UV rays, the antioxidants in Goji Berries reduce inflammation, thereby minimizing signs of aging. Antioxidants help keep our skin retain moisture and efficiently regenerate cells for a soft, youthful complexion. Packed with tons of different types of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, Goji Berries also help reduce acne, promote collagen production, and even out skin tone. Read on for the details.
What is in Goji Berries that makes them so beneficial for the skin?
Below are some of the most abundant skin-healthy ingredients found in Goji Berries.
- Carotenoids — These phytonutrients (what they sound like—nutrients found in plants) contain high quantities of antioxidants, which help protect the skin’s barrier and fight wrinkle-causing free radicals. Goji Berries are especially high in zeaxanthin and lutein, which are critical for healthy vision, protecting the eyes from UV rays and harmful blue light (which is emitted from mobile phones, computers, etc.). The well-known skin-brightening lycopene is also present in Goji Berries.
- Vitamin A — Some carotenoids, such as cryptoxanthin, as well as beta-carotene—both found in Goji Berries—convert to Vitamin A, or retinol, inside the body. When ingested, Vitamin A helps promote cell turnover, keeping our skin radiant and even-toned, while allowing the skin and mucus membranes to more easily repel bacteria and viruses.
- Vitamins B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3, and B6 — All of these B vitamins are critical for converting food into fuel to keep us energized and alert. Goji Berries offer almost 100% of the necessary daily intake of B2, which not only aids in energy production but also helps maintain optimal immune and digestive functioning. B vitamins help the skin retain moisture, diminishing fine lines, flakiness, and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C — Goji Berries also contain high amounts of Vitamin C, which is critical for keeping our immune system strong, allowing us to more easily ward off viruses and colds. This powerful vitamin also promotes collagen production, keeping our skin strong and elastic.
- Polysaccharides — Complex carbs bound to proteins, these molecules either help maintain optimal energy levels or reduce inflammation, depending on the specific type of polysaccharide. Goji Berries contain a huge amount of polysaccharides, which also contain antioxidant properties, protecting the skin from pollutants and allowing it to better retain moisture.
- Zinc — Helping the immune system fend off bacteria and viruses, Zinc helps reduce inflammation and regulate the skin’s oil production; this can be especially helpful for people prone to acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema. Another true multitasker, this versatile metal has been shown to promote collagen and elastin production, both of which keep the skin elastic and youthful. Zinc is also responsible for creating DNA in the body.
- Amino Acids — Goji Berries are packed with amino acids, which help keep skin hydrated and allow collagen, elastin, and other proteins to fully and effectively “connect” with one another, keeping skin soft and supple. Studies have even shown that topical application of amino acids can help protect against UV rays and allow for faster wound healing.
Let’s sum this all up—how does Goji Berry benefit the skin?
- Helps reduce wrinkles and signs of aging
- Protects against environmental damage and UV rays
- Evens out skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation
- Promotes collagen production for youthful, elastic skin
- Helps skin remain moisture